Saturday, December 12, 2009

It is a quiet chilly Saturday

Prednisone takes the swelling down and takes most of the ouchies away... until almost morning.  Then it all comes back with a vengence... sigh.
But... during the day, it makes me not hurt.  It makes my dentures not hurt.  It makes my feet and knees not hurt and most of my hands.  There are still some ouchy spots... I don't know how long the steroids work... but it helps.  Now... I'm afraid for my 9 days to be up.
Quiet.  Depressingly quiet.
Coffee is a wonderful balm for what ails you (or maybe... tea would be better... I'm trying despirately to avoid Cocoa... becuase that has fat and sugar and I sure don't need to gaining weight side effect.
I guess in just a couple days, I will find out what new and marvelous drugs I will be on. 
I'm scared.... I don't like being scared.  I don't like not having anyone to talk to about this, I don't like that I don't understand.  I don't like not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment