Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wonderful RA book

I got frustrated trying to dig through the information on line.  So... I went hunting a good book.  And I found one.  It was suggested that I as dwelling on this more than I ought and that the information I was finding was not exactly uplifting.  He was right... BUT... This book is different.
A Patient-Expert Walks You Through Everything You Need To Learn and Do The First Year: Rheumatoid Arthritis.
This book is fantastic.  It is an easy read.  It is an uplifting read.  It is a book that lets you learn from the lessons that others already learned... it is wonderful.  I am SO glad I bought my own copy (not a library one) so I can mark it up and pour over it repeatedly.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will start posting again. I look forward to hearing about your running experiences! This comment should give you my email address. I would be happy to send you links on good places for information on learning to run barefoot :-) I can also send you blog links for a couple of other runers with RA. We are a growing group!

    ReplyDelete