Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today is the first day...

Rheumatoid Arthritis... 


Well, there is something to be said for NOT being right.  Would twer that it were... but I was right.  did my home work... researched... Was really really hoping to be a hypochondriac... not going to happen. My blood work came back (not in the promised 2 to 4 days... but in just one day) with a positive finding for RA factor.  Doctor Doo-Little's nurse called to tell me I need to see a rheumatologist.  Made my appointment... in a week I "get" to go there and find out more and more great news.  my hand hurts.  it looks odd.  when I don't take alive before it is time to take it... it swells and aches.
What do I do now.  I guess I'm right in the average age of when to expect this.  Why didn't I expect this.
I got good advice from my mommy... One day at a time.... 
so... now I take on my RA... one day at a time.
Anyone have any great new advice on what to do now???

No comments:

Post a Comment